? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Posting school

Hey frens,

I have made up my mind.My choices are Zhenghua sec, Teck whye sec, Dunearn sec, Fajar sec, Bukit view sec and Regent sec.I can't wait to enter a new secondary school.I'm gonna miss u all.LOL! Actually, I think that I can do better for PSLE.But its over anyway.I have to look forward not backwards.I'm gonna have have new things plus new crushes.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ok.i think i will write again soon later.GTG.byess

0 comments: