? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 20, 2009

At last!:)

Hey frens,

I'm back!At last!Graduation day is over.There are 2 things.Firstly,I am happy as I don't have to face stage fright anymore as I have finish my performance.Secondly,I am sad as I am separating with my frens.And this are the type of frens whom I do not want to separate with.The performance wasn't so bad anyway.I look like a dolly and I look kind of weird.Putting make up on my face for the first time can be really frightening.It's like as though it isn't myself.I am gonna miss my frens a lot.I will also like to wish all u guys out there good luck for your psle results and congratulations for your psle results if I don't have the chance to meet u guys.I will be writing again soon.I gtg,byess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

0 comments: