? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 7, 2009

My mind is absolutely blank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey frens,


I am back.I hope that I will go for holiday.So bored.Staying at home doing nothing.I am also wishing to happen the school that I want.If u guys wanna know what are my choices,just read the post that i posted below.I hope that you guys are just doing fine.One thing that I cannot keep of my mind.The graduation day.The dance was a total disaster.My frens say that it was ok.Can u imagine that?OK??!!!I think they ae out of their minds.I just don't have a name for them.I think I will write again soon some other time.I gtg.BBBYYYEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: