? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

At last

Hey frens,


At last!My graduation dance steps are almost done.We have decided the dance steps and the song.I hope that u guys will continue working hard with me for this dance.I know that we have gone through alot of disagreements and this have upset all of us.I will like to apologise to all of you.And I hope the pupils from other classes will enjoy our performance on graduation day.And anyway,I might go around asking for autographs from the teachers and u guys.I gtg.I will write again soon.BBBBYYYEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: