? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 15, 2009

2 stress up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey frens,


I have no choice but to tell u guys that i am 2 stress up! Graduation rehearsal is tomorrow and we haven't add the dancing steps. Those who are not ready for the dance will be disqualified.I always wonder why the guys have no problems in the dance steps and they can negotiate faster.The girls will always don't accept this and that.I hope that this thing can be solved quickly.On the other hand,I sometimes feel like as though I don't wanna separate with my friends.I know it may sound kind of crazy but maybe I can be a little crazy when I reach the topic about friends.I will post again soon.I gtg.BYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: