? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back in school

Hey frens,


I think I'm starting to miss you guys so much.Well, I manage to enter Zhenghua sec.It isn't so bad as I thought.I have make my cca choices.I will tell u guys once it's confirmed.Well,some of the seniors are friendly while others are SS.I won't tell u guys what it means.Just figure out by yourself if u guys wanna know.The teachers over there are quite strict.I just have to tolerate them.Anyway, they can be funny sometimes.I do really enjoy school.Especially, the seniors.I would want to get to know them better.They seem so cool.I hope my wish will be granted.I will write back soon.Anyway, sorry for not updating my blog for quite a time.I gtg.BYESSS.

0 comments: